- Who ever knew there were jokes about ants.
- Where do ants go to eat ? At a restaurant !
- What do you call an ant from overseas ? Impartant
- What kind of ants are very learned ? Pedants !
- Who was the most famous ant scientist ? Albert Antstein !
- What is even bigger than an elephant ? A giant !
- How many ants are needed to fill an apartment ? Ten ants !
- What do you call an ant who lives with your great uncle ? Your great-ant !
- What medicine would you give an ill ant ? Antibiotics !
- What do you call a greedy ant ? An anteater !
- What kind of ant is good at maths ? An accountant !
- What do you call an ant who skips school ? A truant !
- Where do ants go for their holidays ? Frants !
- What is smaller than an ant’s dinner ? An ant’s mouth !
- How come if ants are always so busy they always get time to show up at picnics ?
- What do you call a 100 year old ant ? An antique !
- What do you call an ant in space ? Cosmonants & Astronants !
- What do you call a smart ant ? Elegant !
- What do you call an ant who likes to be alone ? An independant !
- What kind of ant can you colour with ? A crayant !
- What do you call an ant with five pairs of eyes ? Antteneye !
- What do you get if you cross some ants with some tics ? All sorts of antics
- What do you call an ant who can’t play the piano? Discordant!
- What do you call an and with frogs legs? An antphibian !
- Who is the most famous French ant? Napoleant!
- Why did the ant-elope? Nobody gnu!
- Why don’t anteaters get sick? Because they are full of antibodies!
Farmer Jokes * Funny
On a rural road a state trooper pulled this farmer over and said: “Sir, do you realize your wife fell out of the car several miles back?” To which the farmer replied: “Thank God, I thought I had gone deaf!”
Posted on June 1, 2021 by theFerkel