10. You absolutely love the movie, “The Ten Commandments”.
9. You look really, really good in yellow.
8. You just went on a low cholesterol diet and didn’t want to waste all those eggs in the fridge.
7. You figure any Holiday that starts with a “Good Friday” can’t be all bad.
6. You love to bite the heads off chocolate bunnies.
5. It’s a good time to check out your neighborhood church and not be noticed.
4. You have this bunny suit you love to wear, but are too insecure to wear it without a reason.
3. Even though you don’t know what it is, you really like the sound of going to a “Passion Play.”
2. You figured since Jesus went to all THAT trouble to make it to the first Easter, you’d give it a shot.
1. As a Christian you celebrate the resurrection every other day, why not Easter too?
Q: What do you call rabbits that marched in a long sweltering Easter parade?
A: Hot, cross bunnies.
Q: What do you call ten rabbits marching backwards?
A: A receding hareline.
Q: What do you call a bunny with a dictionary in his pants?
A: A smarty pants.
Q: What did the rabbit say to the carrot?
A: It’s been nice gnawing you.