* 1- Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
* 2- Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
* 3- There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
* 4- The average person’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
* 5- A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
* 6- There are more chickens than people in the world.
* 7- The longest one-syllable word in the English language is “screeched.”
* 8- On a Canadian two-dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament building is an American flag.
* 9- All of the clocks in the movie “Pulp Fiction” are stuck on 4:20.
*10- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.
*11- “Dreamt” is the only English word that ends in the letters “mt”.
*12- Almonds are a member of the peach family.
* 13- There are only 4 words in the English language which end in dous”: tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
* 14- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
* 15- An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
* 16- Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
* 17- In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
* 18- Al Capone’s business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
* 19- The characters Bert & Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “It’s a Wonderful Life.”
* 20- A dragonfly has a life span of 1-6 months
* 21- A goldfish has a memory span of 3 seconds.
* 22- It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
* 23- The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
* 24- In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
* 25- The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
* 26- The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
* 27- There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
* 28- The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
* 29- A cockroach can live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
* 30- A polar bear’s skin is black. Its fur is not white, but actually clear.
* 31- Elvis had a twin brother named Aaron, who died at birth, which is why Elvis’ middle name was spelled Aron: in honor of his brother. It is also misspelled on his tomb stone.
* 32- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn’t wear pants.
* 33- More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
* 34- Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand. * 35- Shakespeare invented the words “assassination” and “bump.”
* 36- Marilyn Monroe had 6 toes on one foot. (not true, we’re told!)
* 37- If you keep a goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.
* 38- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
* 39- Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
* 40- The sentence “the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter in the English language.
* 41- The names of the continents all end with the same letter with which they start.
* 42- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard.
* 43- The word racecar and kayak are the same whether they are read left to right or right to left.
* 44- A snail can sleep for 3 years.
* 45- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
* 46- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
* 47- Vatican City is the smallest country in the world with a population of 1,000 and a size of 108.7 acres.
* 48- “I am.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
* 49- No president of the United states was an only child.
And last and definitely most important:
* 50- The average chocolate bar has 8 insects’ legs in it.
See more on Amazon