4. Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous profundity.
5. It is fruitless to become lachrymose over precipitately departed lacteal fluid.
6. Freedom from incrustations of grime is contiguous to rectitude.
7. The writing implement is more potent than the claymore.
8. It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine with innovative maneuvers.
9. Eschew the implement of correction and vitiate the scion.
10. The temperature of the aqueous content of an unremittingly galled saucepan does not reach 212 degrees Farenheit.
12. When there are visible vapors having the prevenience in ignited carbonaceous materials, there is conflagration.
13. Sorting on the part of mendicants must be interdicted.
14. A plethora of individuals wither expertise in culinary techniques vitiated the potable concoction produced by steeping certain coupestibles.
15. Eleemosynary deeds have their initial incidence intramurally.
16. Male cadavers are incapable of yielding testimony.
17. Individuals who make their abode in vitreous edifices would be well advised to refrain from catapulting projectiles.
18. Neophyte’s serendipity.
19. Exclusive dedication to necessitious chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders John a hebetudinous fellow.
21. The person presenting the ultimate cachinnation possesses thereby the optimal cachinnation.
23. Missiles of ligneous or osteal consistency have the potential of fracturing osseous structure, but appellations will eternally remain innocuous.