I have been nominated by I am My Own Island for the blue sky tag.
Here are the rules:
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
My response to A single parent’s life questions…
- Night or Day: Night as all the dark creatures crawl out to play!
- Favorite season: Summer – You can feel the sun on your face and body and I don’t care about the freckles!
- What do you like to watch on tv: Game of Thrones and Vikings! Used to watch the Walking Dead but after Neegan destroyed Glen, I decided to give it a miss.
- Tv or read: Read (by a very long shot!) Just finished reading Little star by john ajvide lindqvist. If you have a young daughter don’t read this!
- Favorite book: White Oleander and The Stand. First one for liricism and raw emotion, second one for the adventure of a life time!
- Are you a homebody: Nope. No. Not at all! I like to get out as much as possible and explore. Gimme some of that sunshine!
- What pets do you have: A cat which I adore and three fishes called Paul, Walker and Vin. 🙂 Guess the movie!
- A night out one the town or Bonfire in the wood: Bonfire in the wood, more than likely started by me and featuring a full Christmas Tree burning 🙂 Best one I did was 6m tall!
- Are you scared of clowns: Hell yeah! And seeing that IT is coming back after 20 years in the ground, I can’t wait to be scared some more!
- What would you rather be doing right now: Reading a book. Any book.
- You win the lottery first thing you do is: Give half the money to friends and relatives and the rest pay off my mortgage. Boring but I like a debt free life and I have seen way too many stories of greed and debauchery to want to keep it.
- Which of your parents influenced your adult life the most?
- Have you ever traveled in a foreign country on your own?
- Are you afraid of flying?
- How do you deal with conflict: face or run away?
- What’s your most vivid childhood memory?
- What’s something you’re bad at?
- What makes you nervous?
- What things would you save if your apartment were on fire?
- Who is your favourite star?
- Which is the funniest movie you have ever seen and why does it make you laugh?
- Easter bestie: bunny or chick?