Thank you A Single Parents Life ! I have been watching you and you have been watching me! I gladly accept the award and nominate a few other people :))
What is a Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve any recognition they get. The award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
The Creator of this amazing award: Okoto Enigma, check out their blog Here
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You must nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Myself:
- I love to watch anime even though I’m the only one in my group of friends who does (Love DBZ and 12 Kingdoms)
- I am smarter than the average bear and probably the reason why I’m still single
- I love to travel alone. There’s something in the quietness of the forest, the crash of the waves, the feel of the long road in front of you
My questions to Answer
- Why did you start blogging? It all started as an exercise to improve my English and to make other people’s lives brighter by sharing funny stuff I found through the days. Not all my posts are funny though! Some are rants about stuff I hated (ie bad movies)
- How many pets do you have and what are they? I own a tabby cat 🙂 lovely and with no tail
- What kind of books do you like to read? Any Stephen King, any Murakami, anything with a horror twang. Currently reading “The Fireman” by Joe Hill (Stephen King’s son)
Lost opportunities, lost possibilities, feelings we can never get back. That’s part of what it means to be alive. But inside our heads – at least that’s where I imagine it – there’s a little room where we store those memories. A room like the stacks in this library. And to understand the workings of our own heart we have to keep on making new reference cards. We have to dust things off every once in awhile, let in fresh air, change the water in the flower vases. In other words, you’ll live forever in your own private library.”
― Haruki Murakami,
- If you could have your dream car what would it be? A Citroen DS3 🙂
- Weird question—Are you scared of snakes? Not really… I kinda think they’re cute if they wear a hat
My Questions for my Nominees are:
Or alternatively, pick one of the following
Links to my best posts
The Vikings * And the awesome stories I learned from them