With all the turmoil in the market today, the collapse of Lehman Bros and the acquisition of Merrill Lynch by Bank of America, this might be good advice. For all of you with any money left, be aware of the upcoming expected mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks.
Watch for these consolidations in later this year:
1.) Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W R. Grace Co. Will merge and become:
Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2.) Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become:
Poly, Warner Cracker.
3.) 3M will merge with Goodyear and become:
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become:
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become:
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become:
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become:
8. Kn otts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become:
9. Victoria ‘s Secret and Smith &Wesson will merge under the new name: