Ten worst pick up lines:
1. How do you like your eggs: poached, scrambled, or fertilized?
2. Excuse me is that a space suit you’re wearing, because your ass is out of this world.
3. If I follow you home, will you keep me?
4. The voices in my head say you should go out with me….
5. Do you sleep on your stomach?…no?….Can I ?
6. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
7. I’ve got the ship, you’ve got the harbour…what say we tie up for the night?
8. That’s a nice pair of pants – D’ya think I can talk you out of them?
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?…Or do I have to walk by again?
10. Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?
Funny Writing Techniques for any aspiring author
Avoid alliteration. Always. Prepositions are not words to end sentences with. Avoid cliches like the plague. (They’re old hat.) Employ the vernacular. Eschew ampersands & abbreviations, etc. Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are unnecessary. It is wrong to ever split an infinitive. Contractions aren’t necessary. Foreign words and phrases are not apropos. One should never generalize…. Read more »
Posted on April 24, 2021 by theFerkel